22 January 2008

M&M&M&M&M

I think the customized M&M's are pretty cool, and I got a coupon in a magazine for 1 free bag. When I went on the site, I went through the whole set up and I was gonna do fun M&M's for Dan for our Valentine's Day trip to Las Vegas. I even thought up some little sayings to put on the M&Ms:

4Get Elvis, UR my KING!
I bet it all on ME n U!
UR my jackpot!
Let's Vegas STRIP!
Valentine's in Vegas
UR 2 Hot 4 Vegas
Cha-Ching, Baby!
...etc, etc.

So then I find out you can only fit like 6 letters on each M&M, so all my cute sayings are out the window. Basically, you can write a name or a date, but as far as creativity, it's pretty confined. (and yes, I do understand that this has to fit on an M&M, I'm not an idiot!)
So I modified my plans, and came up with simpler slogans. But at the checkout, you have to buy a minimum of FOUR bags, and then the shipping is almost $15. So even with my "free" bag of M&M's, I'd have to pay over $70 and then I'd end up with 5 bags of vegas valentine M&M's. I don't NEED 5 bags! I should customize the M&M's to say, "These are making me fat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...