12 February 2008

Pedicure

I got a manicure/pedicure on Saturday at the little joint on 72nd where me and Cory and Cara got mani/pedi's for New Years (remember, Cor?) Even though everything in New York seems SO expensive, you CAN get one thing for cheap- Manicure AND pedicure for $19! Nice!

I chose a soft pale pink for my nails (neutral for my ahem... Grown up job at the office) but I went crazy on my pedicure and got NEON pink! I'm thinking, hey, I'll be in Vegas this weekend and probably be rockin' some open toe shoes so I may as well pick a FIERCE colour!

Anyways, I was getting ready to leave, after the pedicure was dry, and then some weird stuff went down. The chinese lady who did my nails started freaking out and rushing around me, and I honestly couldn't understand a WORD of what she was trying to say. The next thing I know, she's rubbing some crazy OIL on my toes, and then putting SANDWICH BAGS on my feet! What the? This is the FIRST time this has EVER happened? I just kinda sat there, stunned, and let her do her thing, and then I went home and took the oily bags off my feet.

STRANGE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...