06 February 2008

Three Crazies




Here’s some fun pictures from last weekend: I met up with my friend Nancy (left) and her co-worker/friend Lindsay at Bahama Breeze in KOP. Nancy and I are so much alike, it’s crazy! We used to work together before I moved to NYC, and we still keep in touch and call each other often. Nancy and Lindsay went out in Old City Philadelphia for girls night, and I went to a movie with Corey and Becca. ( Terrible movie, might I add… you can refer to my other blog for the rant that accompanies THAT!) Nancy has a torturous “joke” where she calls me Car-MINE, just to get on my nerves. AGHHH!!!!!!! We scored pretty good at Bahama Breeze, though- when we asked for our check, he only charged us $4.99! We hooked him up with a $40 tip, so maybe he’ll hook us with free stuff again next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...