24 August 2007

Dedicated to Jess and Cory




There are few things in life as good as authentic NYC pizza- those of you reading this who have experienced it, will surely agree. Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa John's, you can all (as Dan would say) "Peace OUT!"
My hands down favorite is from Freddie & Pepper's at the corner of our block. This is the BARBEQUE CHICKEN PIZZA, and it is absolutely divine! Barbeque chicken, cilantro, tomatoes, red onions, and jalapenos for kick! This is the very first meal that I had when we moved to NYC. We had just finished unloading the truck, and we were famished. Jess, Cory and I called up for delivery, and decided to try this barbeque pizza. I promise you, we thought it was the greatest thing we'd ever tasted.
Dan and I ordered it tonight for dinner, as a farewell since we're giving up junk food starting tomorrow. (Isn't that what people always say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...