29 August 2007

Talking to Americans

I'm posting this specifically for my American friends to enjoy! This show is a Canadian favourite, and there's hundreds of episodes on YouTube. It never ceases to amaze me what comes out of these American's mouths! It makes it even funnier because these people are educated individuals from Harvard, political leaders, and professors, and they think that Canadians live in igloos and eat Beaver Balls. Don't leave mean comments- I understand that not EVERYONE is this clueless about Canada, and I hope that just by knowing ME, you've learned even a little bit about your neighbour to the north!

P.S- If you don't get the "Seal hunt in Saskatchewan" joke, look up Saskatchewan on Google Maps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...