28 August 2007

Here comes the Circus!

The big white tents are going up in Bryant Park today! That can only mean one thing! NYC fashion week is here! I was eating lunch today in the park, watching the whole thing get assembled. I also noticed a lot of freakishly-tall anorexic models walking around looking FIERCE! You know why models always look so angry and ticked off when they’re walking down the catwalk? Because they’re hungry! They just want a freakin’ Snickers bar!

NYC fashion week means a lot in our household, because I basically won’t be seeing my husband for the next 4-6 days. All the head honchos from Italy are flying in, and part of his job is to schmooze like he’s never schmoozed before! Diesel is having their fashion show in Bryant park, and I’m sure there will be some fabulous after-parties! Last year, the party was at Gotham Hall, and James Brown was our surprise special performance. (I don’t think he’ll make it this year…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...