01 October 2008

1 more sleep!

Guess WHAAAAAT??? Tomorrow, Kristi is coming to NYC! I can’t believe she’ll be here tomorrow- you know when you plan something, and it seems so far away, and then ALL of a sudden, it’s HERE?! Say a prayer for her as she flies from Indy tomorrow- I know it will be hard, as it will be the FIRST trip away from her 2 babies. But I’m excited to have her all to my self! : )

Things are coming together for Dan’s birthday party this Saturday, but he made it CLEAR: NO cake, NO balloons, NO candles- he’s so opposite from me! At this point, we’re planning on having a small group of 8 meet for dinner at a restaurant around 8pm, and then we’ll head to M1-5 around 11pm, and meet up with the rest of the crew. Lots of monster energy drinks so that we can stay out all night! It’s not a party unless you don’t come home til 6am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...