28 October 2008

Guess what time.....

Guess what time this photo was taken? 8pm? Nope...try 8:45 in the MORNING! Yeah, so ask me why I'm having a hard time getting up in the morning! It looked like THIS today in NYC! I snapped this pic with my iPhone as I was walking into my office building- see the headlights? Yeah, it's not nighttime. See the Empire State Building? Those are people walking TO work, not on their way home FROM work!

It was eerily dark this morning- cold, raining, and dark. One of those mornings that would have been PERFECT if you could crawl back into bed and sleep. It's raining pretty hard now, and since it's turning cold, I won't be surprised if I see SNOW flurries in my office window up on the 34th floor today! We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...