30 October 2008

Wardrobe assistance

Hey, guys- I have a wardrobe question that I thought I'd put out there for YOU to give me ideas on!

A while ago, I bought a beautiful Diesel sweater on sale (regular price was like $300!) The sweater is wool cable-knit, with hand made beautiful detail. It's off-white/ivory, with wood round buttons up the front, and a hood.

Here's the thing: it's ANKLE-LENGTH, so it's more of a coat than a sweater. I've had this for 4 years and I don't think I've EVER worn it! Consider the dilemmas:

Can't wear it as a dress, with tights because the knit is too loose and you can basically see too much skin through it.
Can't wear it as a coat because it's not warm enough on it's own, and there's no lining.
Can't wear it as a regular sweater unless I wear a long jacket and even then, it looks kinda funny when I'm outside with a sweater hanging out the bottom of my jacket...

Help! Give me some ideas on how to rock this sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...