07 October 2008

CONGRATULATIONS, STEVE and JESSICA!!!

My friends Steve and Jessica got engaged this weekend, and I just couldn't wait to share it with all of you! They are such a wonderful couple, and we've all been waiting for the day when we'd hear this great news!

Jess has been our best friend since before Dan and I married. She was in our wedding, and she lived across the street from Dan and I in King of Prussia. When I was a leasing consultant, I met Steve, who became a resident at the apartment complex that we all lived at together. I said right away from the day I met him, that Steve was the NICEST guy I think I'd ever met! I had such a great impression from him that I told all the staff at the office that I HAD to set him up with one of my friends, because he was such a catch!

Jessica and I were at the pool on the 4th of July and I was talking to her about this guy I met, named Steve! I told her he moved in, just around the corner from her apartment, and she HAD to meet him! As we were walking back from the pool, I said, "Hey, let's go see if he's around!" We walked by his apartment, and sure enough, he was BBQ-ing on his balcony. I waved up at him and introduced my friend Jessica. Then, on a whim, I asked him if he was going to watch fireworks. He said he didn't have plans, so me and Jess made an impromptu 4th of July party and invited him!

That night, a big group of us all went out to watch fireworks, and we layed out on blankets in a big field. Jess and Steve were in their own little world, laying on on a blanket and looking up at the sky- it was so cute! We all kind of winked and knew that it was a match!

And now, 4 years later, here they are! Engaged! Ok, Cory and Elizabeth- I'm setting my sights on being a matchmaker for YOU girls next! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...