01 December 2008

Comments from the Peanut Gallery

I've noticed that 90% of the comments on this blog come from about 4 people, so this week, I'm starting a "FREQUENT COMMENTER AWARD!" Whoever comments the most will be the winner, and recieve a limited edition Frequent Commenter Award graphic design that I will create and poste on my blog, with their picture or something. (I'll have to think about this!) The winner will be announced next Monday, the 8th.

Not only will there be an award for the most frequent comments, but I will also be judging on most creative/thought provoking commenter. And maybe some other categories that I think up as I go along... I can do whatever I want, people: it's MY blog! :) Ha ha ha..uhh..ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...