12 December 2008

Transgender My Little Ponies

This article is absolutely AWESOME! Check it out!

Like every girl between 1986 and 1992, I was in LOVE with My little Ponies! Hey, admit it- they were really cool! I never owned a Barbie, but I loved these ponies!

The article is fantastic because it brings up the point that they never created MALE My little Ponies until so much later, so we all ended up using the blue ponies, or the ponies that looked a little more masculine, as the "daddy ponies" in our playtime! Then, they came out with "Lucky", but he was only available via special male (I mean...MAIL) order! Remember Lucky?!

Hilarious- I never really thought about it, but this article brought back so much nostalgia and made me laugh. I just had to share it with you!

Did you guys make your My Little Ponies into transgendered males?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...