02 December 2008

Curry kitchen

So yeah, we're sticking with this vegan thing- Dan told me that yesterday he and some coworkers went to Qdoba for lunch, and he even managed to eat vegan there! He had a burrito bowl with rice, peppers, black beans, corn and salsa. Pretty good! I had vegan chili for lunch ( it was meh...)

Last night, vegan cauliflower curry was on the menu. That's right, CURRY! I was worried that my apartment would smell like Wayne Drive at Kingswood! LOL Actually, it turned out really good, and didn't even smell up the apartment the way I feared it might. It was made with coconut milk, peas, carrots, brown rice, and cauliflower- very good, but not spicy enough. What do you add to curry to make it spicier? Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...