12 December 2008

I need a bailout!!!!





This bailout mayhem has gotten ridiculous! Companies are lining up at the government virtual ATM with bags held out to collect billions in cash. I'm glad the senate didn't pass the auto bailout- looks like it will be passed eventually, though. Why not give money BACK to the taxpayer instead, and let us use it to pay off our foreclosed homes, bad credit card debt, and pour it back into the consumer economy to boost retail and the value of the dollar? I just don't get it. Hey, look at me, I'm a corporate executive who's laying off 30,000 employees, but I'm still getting my $50Million Christmas bonus! It's sickening.
It's corporate welfare, basically, and it's being so misused. That's why I thought these 3 pictures were a light hearted look at the bailout crisis in America. The first one says it all- make sure to click on the picture and enlarge so you can read the print at the bottom of the ad. It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...