28 July 2007

That's UN-POSSIBLE!



I loved the Simpsons movie! Let me start by saying that it was so great! Matt Groening is a genius and deserves some sort of (spider-pig) award for creating a cartoon show that has run on prime-time for 18 years AND a 2 hour movie to get people to pay for something they can watch for free at home (as Homer points out in the first 5 minutes of the film!) Dan has never even SEEN an episode of the Simpsons, and hates the show, but I begged him to see the movie with me. I can say quite proudly, that even he was laughing out loud during MULTIPLE parts of the movie. The theatre was packed, and the whole audience laughed for practically EVERY line of the show! What's next for the Simpsons... a BROADWAY SHOW?!!! Oooooh! That'd be fantastic!




I have to complain about one thing, though- where was RALPH! I love Ralph Wiggum, he's my favorite character on the show, and I was so excited to see him crawl out on the 20th century Fox logo at the very start of the film. Wasn't that hilarious? He sang along to the theme of the 20th century song, while picking his nose. Pure comedy.




After that, he had like 1 other line in the whole movie, "I like men now," when Bart skated by naked on his skateboard (another brilliant part, and you know what I mean!) Where was my Ralphie?




So, in tribute to Ralph Wiggum, I researched some of his greatest quotes from the show. Enjoy! (Oh, and GO see this movie! I promise it's worth it!)


Me fail English? That's unpossible.


Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!


Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Gramma!


I bent my wookie.


The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there


Ralph: "Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants."

Chief Wiggum: "Just relax and it'll come, son."


And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life


I found a moonrock in my nose!


That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...