03 August 2008

No Smoking Apples?

I saw this sign on the way to my doctor's office on Friday. I thought it was funny- it can be interpreted in a couple of different ways, right? No smoking apples allowed here? Apples are prohibited from smoking? Ok, well we know the obvious- no smoking in the big apple, but I think this sign is a funny way of saying it!

I had a rushed doctor's appointment because I realized that I'm turning 27 next weekend, and I didn't get the Guardasil vaccine for HPV. It's only covered by insurance for women up to 26, so I had to get the vaccine while I was STILL 26! It HURT, and there's 2 more injections to come. My whole arm was sore the next day- deep in the muscle. Anyone else get this vaccine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...