03 August 2008

One of the benefits of having a PRIVATE blog post...

Yes, that IS Dan. In drag. Let me explain:

Dan left for Miami on Sunday for his semi-annual manager meetings for Diesel. All the managers are together for a week, and since he's a corporate senior manager now, he leads the meetings, gives presentations, etc. One of the activities is to divide managers into groups, who will then give presentations on what they've learned. Dan and 2 other people will be "judges" from current reality shows, and will comically judge their presentations and give prizes. They take this very seriously! Dan decided to be Mary Murphy, the crazy judge from "So you think you can Dance." Mary is famous for her "HOT TAMALE TRAIN WOOOOO!!!!"

Saturday was one of the funniest days ever because Dan made me go shopping for his "outfit." We first bought the wig for him ( I think it's pretty close to Mary's haircut!) and we got a great deal for $9.99! Of course, Dan made ME ask for and purchase everything, because he didn't want people to think it was for HIM! :) Ha ha !

Next, we went to find him an outfit. We went to this little shop in midtown that had hoochie type club clothing for like $5 and up. First, we found the patent spike high heels- the higher the better! Dan didn't know what size to buy, and he was too embarassed so he snuck off to a corner and hid behind a clothes rack while I blocked the view so that he could try on his high heels! I was laughing so hard I thought I'd pee my pants! He was like, "OWWW!!! These things HURT!" I told him maybe now he won't act annoyed when I complain about my feet hurting after spending 8 hours in heels! These heels were perfect in a size 10 and they were only $19! Score!

I picked out this leopard dress, and we both agreed it was perfect. Dan wanted to try it on in the fitting room, but I talked him out of it because I said that would be a little TOO weird, and the sales people didn't look like they were in a laughing mood! It was lycra so I assured him it would fit. The dress was only $24!

We got home, and Dan wanted me to teach him how to walk in the heels. He wobbled around like a line-backer until I showed him how to point the toe, shoulders back, and walk in a straight line while swaying your hips. He didn't do so well because he kept complaining about the shoes being so tight. Then we had to make him some boobies. He put on my bra, stuffed it with socks and then complained that they were still too small! I told him sorry, but your wife is an A cup, and you're not making me feel any better about it! LOL

He talked me into letting him take my thigh high black hose with the seams up the back to complete his "look." I made him promise to take pictures when he's all done up with the makeup and everything. Here's a preview of his look: We both agreed he makes a VERY ugly woman! I guess that's a GOOD thing?!


I tried on the wig and asked him if he'd like his wife to be a brunette. His answer? NO!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...