16 July 2008

Back to the trainer!

Today I'm using one of my FREE (yes, I am a CHAMPION!) training sessions as a last effort to get my body hard for our vacation in Mexico. We leave on Friday (woo hoo!) and for once, I'll be excited to be photographed in a bikini! I've been enjoying my success a bit too much recently, and the carbs are starting to fight back and mutate my body into a soft mess. Last night, I did 60 minutes on the stair monster, and I was completely drenched by the time I was done. That was a GOOD workout! I haven't really been eating BAD, just eating bread a lot- I gotta get back to complex carbs like oatmeal and brown rice instead of honey oat bread from Subway (mmmm!!!)

I haven't been able to eat chicken yet, but my trainer is telling me I HAVE to get back on the chicken routine, because that's really key if I want to keep losing weight. I weighed myself this morning, and I was down 1 lb from last week, so it's good to know that I can ENJOY foods that I like, and still lose weight as long as I continue the cardio. It's MODERATION, that's for sure! If I eat a bagel for breakfast, then no bread for lunch!

I'll update you after my workout and let you know what kind of pain I'm in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...