16 July 2008

Pince Pince

Dan took this photo with my iPhone this morning- Prince (or Pince-Pince, as I've started calling him) REALLY turns on the cute factor when it's time for us to leave for work. I say, "Time to go to bed, Mamma has to go to work" and he immediately puts his tail down and slowly walks over to me and curls up in my lap with his chin resting on my arm. He is SO freakin' cute! He will try ANYTHING to not have to go into his crate!

Romeo, on the other hand, is so obedient and trained. You don't even have to tell him to go to his bed, once he sees us getting dressed and getting our shoes on, he puts himself right to bed and just waits for us to close the door on his crate.

Prince and Romie both started getting brown around their faces, and we were worried at first that it was "tear stains" that some white dogs get. Then, I finally figured out that it was because we switched their DOG FOOD, and the new food has these red pellets in it, that is staining their beards! We're sticking to LIGHT colored dog food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...