07 July 2008

I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK OK OK, so I went to Montreal this weekend, and while I was in CANADA, I got a text message from my trainer that I WON the challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is incredible, I’m so excited! Woo hoo! I was kinda feeling nervous since they were STILL letting people weigh in right up until THURSDAY, can you believe it?! I guess I must have been beating people by SOO much that they wanted to give the other competitors a shot! LOL

I don’t know what the final numbers were, or what the closest competitor was to me, but I got a 11.7% loss so that’s pretty freakin amazing, if I do say so myself! I’m going to the gym tonight to workout, so I’ll try to find out more. All that matters is that VICTORY IS MINE!!! : )

Ugh, I HAVE to get to the gym, though- this 4th of July weekend did me in! I gained 3 lbs! I think a lot of that is water weight from the (ahem) Chinese food that me and Dan pigged out on last night! So, today, it’s back to 2 gallons of water to flush all that sodium OUT! What a glorious weekend in Montreal, though- I truly did splurge, and I have NO regrets! After all, what’s the point of working out so hard every day if you can’t ENJOY food while you’re on vacation? Crepes, cheese, sangria, gelatos, mille-feuilles, tartes, waffles, strawberries and cream, wine, and of course, maple syrup! It was worth every step that I’ll have to climb on the stair monster tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...