16 February 2009

Add it to the list...


On Sunday morning, I sang and played piano with the band at church. I wore these killer heels...and totally WIPED OUT on stage! Oh yeah, and it was during the altar call! I tripped on some cables as I was walking over to the grand piano, and my shoe flew off and I went DOWN!
Everyone thought I broke my ankle- as far as wipe-outs are concerned...it was a GOOD ONE! I just froze, as hundreds of people stared at me on stage, and I got up, calmly walked over, retrieved my shoe, and hobbled over to the piano and sat down to play. The very first chord I hit was a MANGLED MESS! It was like.."whoops... I fell...BLANNNGGG!!!!" on the piano.
I tried to control myself from laughing uncontrollably, because things just kept going from bad to worse! I took a deep breath, and started the song over. Just another embarrassing moment to add to the list! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...