04 February 2009

I don't like the way he's looking at me...

Ok, it’s creeping closer to Valentine’s Day, and we STILL have our Christmas tree up! The ornaments and the tree are starting to get dusty, so it’s definitely time. I am NOT going to spend hours polishing and dusting every ornament and light, and then have to wash and dry the whole artificial tree too! Another reason that it’s time to take down the Christmas decorations? Santa scared me and I almost had a heart attack!
Allow me to explain…
We have a giant Santa head on the wall outside the bathroom upstairs. It looks like this:


Cute and nostalgic, right? “Santa’s watching…” So anyway, I was getting out of the shower yesterday, and I was home alone at night. Dan was working late and then had dinner with some of his employees. Anyway, while I was in the shower, the dogs started barking and freaking out like someone was at the door. Not that this is unusual (they bark every time someone walks by!) but, it definitely gave credibility to the next part of the story.
I stepped out of the shower, and the bathroom door was open just a crack. I looked in the mirror on the wall and saw this old man with beady eyes peering at me naked through the crack in the door! I jumped and grabbed a towel, and for a second, I was trembling before I realized it was THE SANTA HEAD!!! Basically, here’s what I saw staring at me in the mirror behind me, through the crack of the door:
GEEZ!


Just like a horror movie, right? Scared the crap outta me! Ok, Santa- you’re not so jolly anymore! You’re a peeping tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...