16 February 2009

Weekend update


I took an early train on Saturday morning to Philly, and was going nonstop all week! Saturday afternoon, I played with Steve, Alan, Dave, Wes, and Bethany for a basketball tournament at intermissions. Saturday night was the coffeehouse/benefit concert (which, I gave someone my camera and asked them to take pictures, but when I got my camera back... it said "no images.") So much for that! Here was my set list, though:
In this Life (chantal kreviatzuk)
How do I tell you (new orignal song)
Push (Sarah Mclaughlan)
Best friend (new original song)
Do what you have to do (Sarah Mclaughlan)
Wild Horses (Rolling Stones)
It was fun! Really really positive feedback too! On Sunday morning, I played in church (see more of that story below!) and Sunday night, I played for a benefit concert to raise money for the homeless in Norristown. I got home last night around 10pm, and went over to the 5th avenue Diesel store (opening tomorrow!) to see Dan. He's been working NON-STOP on getting this store open, and having everything ready for Fashion Week.
Let me just say, the store is A-MAZ-ING! Unbelievable! I got tears welled up in my eyes when I was talking to Jayson and Dan, because I was just so proud of them! It's a BIG DEAL!!! I'll be at the ribbon cutting ceremony tomorrow, and I'll take some pics to share with you. It's just so beautiful- the most amazing store I've ever seen! 5TH avenue has no idea what it's in for! This store is going to be a tourist destination itself!!
Signing off for now- gotta use this day off to RELAX today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...