06 February 2009

Des bonnes nouvelles!!!!

Translation: GOOD NEWS!

It's Friday, and yes, that's good enough news in the first place but I have MORE good news to share with you! First of all, let's talk about ME:

I hit the 10 lb mark in my weight loss! That's great! I started with the BodyBugg 4 weeks ago, and I'm telling you it works! Burn more calories than you eat, it's that simple! Now that I know exactly how many calories I burn every day, I know how much I can eat and lose weight! It's been 4 weeks since I started using the device, so I've been losing between 2 and 2.5 lbs a week. If anyone is considering a diet plan, or just wants to be able to maintain their weight, check out www.bodybugg.com. It's the best health and fitness tool ever!


Next big news: Dan got promoted! Congratulations, Babe! He is now the Senior Area Manager for NYC, and runs $60 million in business. Wonderful! This means he's now between the Director of Stores and the VP of the company. He's worked really hard for this, and I'm very proud of him. Way to go! The 5th Avenue Diesel store ribbon cutting ceremony is Monday evening, Feb. 16, and the doors open to the public on Feb. 17th. I can't wait!

We certainly have lots to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...