20 February 2009

Fashion Smashion








I (heart) fashion week!
Today the runway shows are wrapping up, and I walked through Bryant Park on my way to work this morning. P.S., it's 23 degrees F in NYC today, and FREEZING, so I feel pretty bad for the stick-thin models with short skirts and naked legs who have less than ZERO body fat to help keep them warm!
On Monday, I'm recording a bit for the morning show on 104FM EZ rock in Woodstock (Canada) and I'll give you the full scoop on Fashion Week and share my thoughts on the HITS and MISSES on the runways for Fall 2009! Listen online at www.104ezrock.ca!
A bit of a sad farewell to Bryant Park Fashion Week, because this is the LAST year that it will be held in the world-famous Bryant Park. As you can see, these enormous tents have simply out-grown the space, and fashion week will be moving UPTOWN to Lincoln Center at 66th and Broadway.
I think part of the allure of fashion week for me, is the dream that someday I'll be a famous singer who the paparazzi will follow in and out of the tents, and take pictures of me and Dan sitting next to Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Lopez in the front row! (With our enormously large sunglasses on, of course!)
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...