04 February 2009

Presenting...the NEW pose for 2009!

In 2008, we enjoyed the PRUNE pose (where you purse your lips as if you were saying "prune" when someone takes a picture) but I feel that we need something fresh for 2009. After many many searches for just the right new pose, I feel that I've finally discovered the a new look for our pictures. Where else would I turn to except for the FIERCE Tyra Banks?



So, ladies and gentlemen... I now present to you the new pose for 2009: THE TYRA!!








It's pretty advanced- I think it will require a lot of practice to get it right! lol I plan on launching the TYRA at Elizabeth's birthday party this weekend- check back for pictures! Do you like the Tyra? Think you can pull it off too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...