17 February 2009

happy dance

One more week, 2 more pounds lost! I'm down 12.4 lbs now, averaging about 2.2lbs per week using the bodybugg. It's awesome. Did I say that before? Yeah, well it's AWESOME! On days that I'm extra busy, and walk around the city more, I can see right away that I can eat more calories. If I'm lazy, I can check my calories burned and see that I'd better eat a salad for lunch instead of a sandwich. It's completely the easiest and most enjoyable weight loss system ever! Go get one! Make sure you order from 24 hr fitness because it's cheaper, and the wireless transmitter is free!

http://www.24hrfitness.com/

Burn more calories than you eat, and you WILL lose weight! It's that simple!


UPDATE: sorry, I guess the wireless transmitter isn't being offered for free anymore: it's $99. But they are offering $30 off the bodybugg, so it's $219 instead of $249. I'd definitely say it's worth it to get the transmitter, if you can afford it. That way, you don't have to wait until the end of the day when you're near a computer to upload your info and see how many calories/steps you've taken. With the transmitter, you can check your info constantly and achieve your goals through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...