08 September 2008

America's next CRAP model!

I used to love to watch America’s Next Top Model, and I somehow managed to avert my attention from Tyra Bank’s inability to speak a sentence without mentioning herself. However, Dan and I watched the premiere of the current season ( or “cycle,” as Tyra prefers. Why do they insist on calling it a CYCLE?) and we almost gouged out our eyeballs. Did anyone else watch?
The whole “sci-fi” theme was SO bad, and everything was so cheap looking! They were wearing plastic silver raincoats for crying out loud!
Besides the cheapness, and the overabundance of floor-to-ceiling Tyra pictures in the house, I am just so annoyed with that show! Basically, we watch it by fast-forwarding to the photo shoot, and then fast forwarding just to see how each model’s photo turned out. The whole show could be collapsed into about 11 minutes!
What do you guys think of America’s Next Top Model (or as I like to call it…Meal or No Meal! ) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...