05 September 2008

Annie's Homegrown

I've been reading alot about Annie's Homegrown organic food products; most recently in Shape magazine, they raved about Annie's whole wheat shells and cheddar. Basically, Mac & Cheese for health nuts.

I found this at my local grocery store for (gasp!) $3.49 a box! I figured, I can try it and if it's good, I'll find a way to buy it cheaper.

Good news: it IS good! Dan and I both enjoyed the taste, and we are excited to have found a way to eat "comfort food" that's actually whole wheat, whole grain, and organic! It was DELICIOUS!

So, I found out more about Annie's Homegrown products, their company values, and their philosophy on healthful organic food at their website .

Then, I went on Amazon.com (thanks to Cari-Jo's helpful comment on this blog a while ago) to do some grocery shopping. She was RIGHT! Free shipping for purchases over $50. I kind of went on a healthful organic food shopping spree!

Hope you guys enjoy Annie's as much as we do! Hey, did anyone ever try the Dr. Praeger sweet potato bites or broccoli bites? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...