18 September 2008

This I KNOW...
















On Tuesday, Dan and I went to Celine Dion’s world tour concert in NYC at Madison Square Garden! She was fantastic- and it gave me chills when she sang “All by Myself” (my favorite song of the night, by far!) From beginning to end, I cried my eyes out. I was bawling! Dan looked at me at one point, and was like- “Are you ok?!”

I wasn’t crying because of the songs, or the excitement of seeing Celine live. I was crying uncontrollably because I wanted to be on that stage SO bad. It was overwhelming! I just had this awareness, and this indescribable ASSURANCE that someday, I will be performing in front of thousands, just like she was!

It was a pivotal moment for me when, for the first time, I really didn’t fear it anymore. I kind of gave in and told myself, “If this is really truly what I’m meant to do, then let’s DO IT already!” It’s not even a dream any more- it’s reality. I know it, I know it, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...