14 January 2009

Bikini Girl

Ok, I'll admit- I watched American Idol last night. But I'm not ashamed because of 2 reasons:

1) I watch every season for the 1st level auditions only (it's the same morbid fascination that compells me to watch Maury!)

2) There's a chance that me and my friend, Pam might be on the NYC auditions (remember my previous post in July?)

Last night, I was thrilled to see Bikini Girl audition. She isn't the WORST singer in AI history, but we can all agree, she's really not good. I think the bikini thing was genius- this girl set herself up for a hollywood career- I wonder how many times she's been googled just this morning? Can't you picture her hosting an MTV or VH1 reality show in the near future? Yeah, forget AI, she's set just because of this audition.

PLUS, I would love her to get on the show, just like how I loved that Sanjaya was on the show! It's kind of like the "vote for the worst" mentality. Hey, we all know that the truth is, AI is NOT a talent competition- it's an entertainment broadcast. It's all about ratings, scandal, and popularity. So bring it, Bikini Girl!

Honestly, we all know that the blind guy's gonna win American Idol- I'd put money on it. Are you kidding me? Americans will vote and text until their fingers are numb for this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...