12 January 2009

Sunday




Yesterday, Dan's colleague was at our apartment working on a project, and he brought his 5 yr old son with him. He LOVED playing with the dogs, and especially had a fondness for Prince's playful puppy nature. Prince followed him everywhere and played until he was absolutely exhausted! He settled down to watch the Incredibles and the pups curled up right beside him. I snapped these pictures with Dan's iPhone to show how cute Prince and him were together. Adorable, right?

This little guy was a lot of fun- his dad speaks only in French to him, so I spoke French with him while we were playing. Finally, he says, "Do you speak French AND English?" I said "Yes," and he said, "Then, can you speak ONLY English, please? I like English more. I know LOTS more words in English. French is boring, it's like blah blah blah blah blah..." LOL how cute is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...