14 January 2009

I just made an appointment for Saturday at K Salon on W. 84th Street. I have to admit that since we moved to NYC in ’06, I’ve NEVER been to a salon here! I go to my niece, Mandy’s salon in PA whenever we go back home to Dan’s parents’, and otherwise, I visit my tried and true BEST stylist, Ennio, who is the owner of Ennio Salon outside of Philadelphia. But I’m ready to take a deep breath and put my hair in someone else’s hands. Just yesterday, when studying my hair in the mirror, I realized that I now have almost as much WHITE hair as blonde! That’s right, folks- My name is Carmine, I am 27 years old, and I have gray hair. Wait, not gray…WHITE! Don’t believe me? I’m not lying- I started getting white hairs when I was 14! You just don’t notice because they kind of look like platinum highlights! LOL

Is anyone ELSE out there willing to admit if you have gray/white hairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...