07 January 2009

Pet Peeve

I've got another great one... it's a BIG pet peeve of mine when you pay for something at a store in cash, and then they hand you back the change in this order:

bills
receipt
change

...All in one little pile on your hand. What am I supposed to do now? I have my hands full with my handbag on my arm, my wallet in my hand, and my bag of stuff I just purchased hanging precariously around my pinky finger, and then you go and PILE my change on my hand?

So what always happens is I somehow stand there and twist around my wrist awkwardly to dump the whole pile of glossy paper/money/coins into my purse, where they will dissapear into who knows where.

I wish they would put the receipt in the bag, give me the bills and THEN give me the change!

(or...maybe the simplest solution is to just NOT pay with cash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...