07 January 2009

oh my darling clementine

I just ate a Clementine- mmm, I love those little suckers. Much less aggravating than peeling an entire orange. Anyway, you know how you can tell if it’s gonna be a good one or a bad one? You know, the peel comes off really easy on a good ripe one, and the sections pull apart perfectly with no mess. But this one, ugh, it was NOT a good one. The peel was tough and came off in little bits. Then, the orange was stiff and didn’t pull apart without a mess.

But what do you do at this point? I’m not gonna just throw it away- I ate it anyway, knowing it was a bad orange. It wasn’t juicy- it was kinda sour and I even got a seed in there! Oh well, there’s a few like that in every box. What’s the point of this story? Believe in your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...