15 January 2009

TA-DA, Navy!

When I was home in Canada over Christmas, my niece Navy (a loyal reader of this ridiculous blog) shared with me how annoying it can be to try find something I posted about a long time ago. For example, we were trying to show someone the MOM JEANS commercial, and we couldn't figure out what month or even what year it was posted in, so we gave up trying to find it.



Well, fret no more! Check out my new handy dandy SEARCH BAR right at the top of the blog! It's in the black header, underneath my screaming picture. Just type in what you're looking for on this blog, and it will search through all my posts! Try it- type in MOM JEANS and enjoy a laugh for old times' sake!

Thanks, Navy for this suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...