30 January 2009

Good news/Bad news

So, I’ve got good news and bad news this morning: which do you want first? The bad news is, we aren’t getting the new apartment. We just decided yesterday we weren’t getting enough solid interest in our apartment to risk taking on another lease. We had a lot of people interested, and I gave a lot of tours of our place, but people seemed to want to take their time making a decision. That doesn’t work for us! We need out NOW! Dan and I spoke about it and we just decided that with him opening the new 5th avenue Diesel store in 2 weeks, plus getting ready for fashion week and the fashion show, it’s just way too much stress. It just wasn’t meant to be, and now we really feel at peace now that we’ve made the decision to just wait it out and move when our lease is up. We’re blessed with a wonderful apartment in a beautiful neighborhood, and we’re very grateful. I’m confident that we’ll find a great place in December when we don’t have the stress of trying to manage 2 leases and deal with brokers, landlords, new tenants, and applications.

The second bad news: no American Idol airtime! Seriously, I can’t believe that you didn’t even see Pam or me or Luke or Jock! Wasn’t it a big disappointment? If they would have aired NYC auditions on a full 1 hr night, you would have seen a lot more of what REALLY happened during auditions. Was it just me, or did San Juan get a LOT of air time? And what about that wack-job with the shiny shirt and dumb glasses in NY? It was like he had his own ½ hr comedy special! Ugh, so lame!
And now for the GOOD news… I found a brand new package of gum in one of my purses. BRAND new! How’s THAT for exciting news?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...