05 January 2009

Funny ha ha


It's MONDAY. Correction: not only is it MONDAY, but it’s the MONDAY after a holiday break! Double Whammy!
I did have to work on Friday, however- and I can guess that most of you were OFF. How random is that? We closed at 3pm on Tuesday (New Year’s Eve), then closed on Wednesday for New Year’s Day, but then we had to come BACK into the office on Friday, just to close again at 2pm and go home for the weekend? I’m telling you, it was torture, having to wake up early while it’s still DARK on Friday morning, while Cory, Dan, and Nolan and even the DOGS were snuggled in bed sleeping in.
I have to admit, I really had a bad attitude while I was walking to work on Friday morning. First of all, it was a ghost-town- NO ONE was working that day. Second of all, there were little bits of confetti all over the street that had blown clear from Times Square to Fifth Ave. It was such a sad reminder that the holidays are OVER! : (

So, I thought I’d post this cartoon today to provide a bit of comic relief and to maybe even lighten my heart just a little bit. I just HATE it when Christmas and New Year’s are over! It seems like it flew by, didn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...