05 June 2008

Add this to my favorite things list!!!


I can't get ENOUGH of these yummy snacks! They were voted "best snack" in my Shape magazine last month, so when I saw them at the supermarket, I decided to give them a try. Since I'm cutting out simple carbs, white flour, sugar, all that stuff for my workouts, the sweet potatoes are EXACTLY the type of complex carbs I need for my cardio workouts.


I was simply not PREPARED for how DELICIOUS these Dr. Praeger sweet potato bites are!!! If I had kids, this is what I would be feeding them! Even if you say you don't LIKE SWEET POTATOES, and I know some of you are huge skeptics of healthy and organic food- you WILL be surprised at how good they are!! I'm eating them right now, and I just HAD to blog about it!
You can buy them in the freezer section- and they are a PERFECT nighttime snack, or even a small dinner! They have the combination of sweet and savory, and they're organic and just plain GOOD! Try 'em and let me know what you think! I'm hooked on Dr. Praeger! I've also tried the veggie balls and they're amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...