18 June 2008

In the words of my trainer: "This Sucks!"

Here were are, folks- 10 days out from my final weigh in. It's time for the down and dirty diet to begin! I put out a warning to my husband, my friends and my coworkers that I'm going to get pretty grumpy- especially by day 9 I'm sure. This competition is no joke! I'm upping my cardio to 60 minutes a DAY, including training days. Plus, I'm upping my water to 2 gallons a day (ouch!) I'm so fiercely comitted, though that I'm actually kinda EXCITED to do this (is that insane?) It's a competition, and I HATE losing!!

I just finished meal 2 of my 6 meals a day. I thought I'd post the "menu" that my trainer wrote out for me for the next 10 days of torture. He also informed me that our workouts will be INSANE circuit training, starting TONIGHT!

Wednesday, June 18- Monday, June 23

#1 8am: ½ c. plain oatmeal made with water
1 scoop protein powder with water
#2 11am: 6oz chicken, 5 stalks raw asparagus and 4oz sweet potato
#3 2pm: Repeat meal #2
#4 5pm: 2 scoops protein powder with water
6pm: Workout
#5 7pm: 2 scoop protein powder with water, 8g flax oil
#6 8pm: 8oz chicken, 5 stalks asparagus


Monday, June 23

Eliminate 4oz sweet potato in meal #3
Meal #6 will be 6oz 93% lean ground beef

Tuesday, June 24

Eliminate the other sweet potato
Reduce water to 1 gallon/day

Wednesday, June 25

Food is same as Tuesday
Reduce water to ½ gallon/day


Thursday, June 26

Replace all chicken with lean ground beef
No oatmeal: replace w/6 oz lean ground beef and asparagus
Reduce water to ¼ gallon (this sucks!)
No flax oil with shakes


Friday, June 27

Weigh in!

So, anybody else wanna join me? It's INSANE, right? Yeah, the worst part so far has been eating 5 stalks of raw asparagus. It's not even like the cottage cheese that I had before where I could just swallow it down. This I have to CHEW- and chew alot!

No cheating either- I can't use salt or butter or oil or anything on my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...