04 June 2008

Tore UP!

Hi Guys!

So, here’s some more on my sis Edella and Jen’s visit, with PICTURES that Edella emailed me. When they arrived Thursday night, we went straight to Senor Swanky’s, a Mexican place known for their margaritas. Happy hour STARTS at 10pm, how cool is that? The margaritas are 2 for 1 from 10pm till close. I know- great deal, right? Here’s a picture of my sister, Edella on the left and her best friend Jen on the right:

Dan, Dave, Jason and Kathryn were already 3 or 4 drinks in by the time we arrived. I ordered my glass of water and salad with no dressing (lucky me!) and watched the hilarity ensue.

It was FLEET WEEK in NYC, which means all the sailors in the Navy are in town (actually, I still don’t know really why…) and they were all putting the moves on the girls at the bar. One chick seemed to be especially popular, although we all couldn’t understand what the appeal was. She wasn’t exactly the most attractive young lady and as Jason put it, this girl was “Tore up from the FLOOR up!”

I had some fun at this poor guy’s expense, and convinced him it would be HILARIOUS to put these tomatoes on his eyes. We were all laughing… AT him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...