25 June 2008

Day 8 of 9... the finish line is in sight!

I had my LAST meal of chicken and asparagus about an hour ago! I was taking deep breaths to get through it, I gotta admit! Now I’m on to ground beef and asparagus to the finish line! Woo hoo! I’ve never been so excited to eat beef and asparagus in my LIFE! There’s just something so nauseating about steamed plain chicken breast to me now- it’s revolting. It will be a LONG time until I can eat it again!

And the water reduction? Omg, it’s getting rough! I’m down to ½ gallon today, which INCLUDES all the water I can use for my shakes. ½ a gallon is 4 x 16 oz glasses (picture a red Solo plastic cup, times 4.) If I deduct the water needed for my 3 daily shakes, that gives me about 1 plastic cup of water to last me through the whole day. Oh, and did I mention that I have another 60 minute TRAINING session tonight with my trainer?! I have a feeling that it’s going to be a lot like the “last chance workouts” on The Biggest Loser. Oh NO! Tomorrow, I’m down to ¼ gallon, or 2 cups of water for the DAY. I’ll just be eating beef and asparagus every 3 hours, starting at 8am.

All I have to say is, I’D BETTER FREAKIN WIN! I told my trainer yesterday that there better not be some huge 500 lb fat guy that strolls in and loses like 90lbs! Right now I’m down 22lbs, which is a 12.5% loss. If I can drop another couple pounds in water weight between now and Friday morning, when I weigh in, then I’ll be MONEY!

Oh and did I mention that yesterday after my afternoon training session, he told me to come BACK after work for another 60 minutes of cardio?! Yeah, so I worked out with the trainer from 2-3, doing weights with sprints up and down the stairs in-between sets, and then went back at 6pm for 60 more minutes on the stairMONSTER! One of the other trainers saw me when I was leaving around 7:30, and he said “Are you STILL HERE?!!” He thought I’d been working out since 2pm! Obviously, I must have looked absolutely wrecked.

Please, let me say it again- this is a TERRIBLE diet, and don’t do it! It’s really really REALLY hard on your body, and working out this hard would throw most people into a coma if you weren’t prepared for it. I’m taking a break from training sessions for the summer, and I want to try some new stuff: spinning, kickboxing, and yoga. Has anyone else had success with spinning or any other classes? I’m curious to know what I’m in for…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...