24 June 2008

Share everything time!

Question for today: What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?

Hmmm… I bet any of you readers that have infants are going to beat me on this one!
The longest I’ve gone without sleep was probably when I auditioned for American Idol, Season 2 in Nashville. Yeah, that’s right- season 2! The one that Reuben won? ( What happened to THAT guy, anyway?!)

So yeah, I drove to Nashville with a folding canvas sports chair and an umbrella, and took my spot in line for an audition for 2 days. And it rained. A LOT. I got there on a Wednesday night, around 9pm, and the auditions weren’t until Friday afternoon! Needless to say, I didn’t get any sleep, sitting outside in a wet chair with a box of granola bars and minimal water ( cause you had to find someone to hold your place if you had to go to the bathroom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...