12 June 2008

Superman sucks

So, no I didn’t get pictures yet- last night I had another torture training session that was basically a test to see how far he can push me before I collapse in pain and exhaustion. FUN FUN! We did upper body work and abs last night, and seriously, I could barely lift my arms to shampoo my hair in the shower afterwards. It’s really not that it’s a lot of repetitions; I do about 15…20…25 reps of each exercise, but it’s HEAVY! I do bicep curls with 25lb dumbbells in each hand, while I look around and see all the other girls doing the little 5 or 8 pound hand weights. Actually, I guess 25 reps IS a lot! Then, he had me sprinting up the stairMONSTER for 3 minutes in between reps, or doing 90 second planks and 90 second “superman.” A “superman” is when you lay face down on your stomach, extend your legs and arms straight and lift them up as high as you can off the floor, like you’re flying like superman. Sounds easy? Try it! It’s easy for about 10 seconds… then it really starts to suck.

Anyway, we’re coming into the home stretch, and I only have 2 more weeks till final weigh in!

I’ll try to post pictures after my workout tonight- last night we went out for a friend’s birthday at pier 17, in the south sea port. Cool place! I’d never been down there before, and I took pictures last night to post for you to see. Look for them on my other blog- www.carmineanddan.blogspot.com. I try to keep this blog as more of a personal diary/humor blog and the other one is public for pictures, stories, etc.

Ok, I’ll check in with you soon! Layta, playas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...