10 June 2008

Gets your whites whiter!

Three cheers for Amazon!
I got my camera battery charger delivered from Amazon.com, so I will be able to resuscitate my camera back to life tonight. I will take my OWN bodybuilding pictures- although I'm warning you now, my skin color is a stark contrast from the orange oompa loompa ladies that you saw in my previous post.

My friend Cari, who reads (and COMMENTS, thank you very MUCH!) this blog, was having a conversation about how there should be a different name for MY race, which is clearly different than "white." White people aren't WHITE, but I actually am pretty close. Cari said we should call me "CAR-casion" and I suggested "Cauc-ASHEN."

Anyway, I'm done work in about 20 minutes, and I'm off to the gym with Dan and Elizabeth for cardio day. I gave them both guest passes for a week. Dan now wishes he had joined MY gym, Equinox, but he's in a year contract with crunch, so it'd be dumb to pay TWO gym memberships (especially when Equinox is $175/month!)
Gotta head straight home after my workout because I'm having groceries delivered (freshdirect.com is the greatest idea EVER!) at 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...