05 June 2008

Stupid battery charger...

I know everyone's wanting me to take pictures to show you my progress at the gym, but AGAIN, I can't find the blasted battery charger for my camera! I thought a rechargable camera was a good idea, but that's only a good idea if you can keep track of the charger. I haven't been able to find it since the Diesel 60 minute party, and before THAT, I had lost it for months too!

I ordered another charger on amazon.com today, so when it arrives I'll charge up my battery and flex my muscles for some pictures! :) This Saturday night, my trainer is in a bodybuilding competition, and me Dan and Elizabeth are going. I'm especially excited to see the freak show...I mean WOMEN'S bodybuilding portion of the competition. It will either INspire, or DE-spire, me I think. (Shouldn't DE-spire be a word? I think so!)

I'm bringing my FLIP camera to take some videos, and I'll post on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...